Top Posts & Pages
- Edible Gifts: Raspberry Vodka
- Brown Sauce
- A Week of Tomatoes - Home Made Ketchup
- Eating Indonesia - Part 1: Flores
- Eating Indonesia - Part 2: Bali
- 24 Going on 74...
- The Sad Tale of the IKEA Flat Pack Gingerbread House
- Spelt and Ginger Banana Bread
- The Malmaison: A Dark Place for Dark Deeds
- From Russia with Love and Beetroots
Tagsalmonds aubergine baking beetroot cake cheese chicken chilli christmas chutney Czech dessert desserts festival fish food foraging gluten-free lemon Liverpool lunchbox mushrooms nuts parmesan party food photography potato salad recipes restaurant review sausage Sheffield soup spanish spinach stew street food thoughts tomatoes traditional travelling vegan vegetarian wheat-free yogurt
Tag Archives: gluten-free
Expat Gourmet loves a good bacon butty and is known to spend inordinate amounts of time and effort on tasks made redundant by modern way of life. Making own brand brown sauce is a logical consequence, n’est-ce pas?
As it happens I have benefited from my sudden and unexpected return to singledom in very few ways. Aside from trying to talk myself into hating a person I previously liked and losing my restaurant partner, I also find myself … Continue reading
So here we are, finally at the end of my epic trilogy. Having made tomato ketchup and sun dried tomatoes I really craved tomato soup as something full of tomatoey goodness that can be eaten immediately. Having been quite intimately … Continue reading